Senior Graphic Designer
Next Marketing has an immediate opening for a Director to VP level with experience managing Joint Marketing Programs. This individual will serve as the strategic lead for one of the agency’s key clients, supervising the program team responsible for supporting the client’s participation in specific global Joint Marketing Programs.
- Serve as a consultative subject matter expert on the Joint Marketing Programs for client and agency stakeholders to ensure maximum program participation, compliance and reimbursement.
- Make certain that client and agency stakeholders are advised and aware of required documentation and proof of performance for each Joint Marketing Program activity.
- Supervise agency team responsible for reviewing, compiling and submitting all documentation for reimbursement as per each Joint Marketing Program’s requirements.
- Compile and present monthly client reports as required.
- Develop and conduct formal and informal training sessions and materials for client and agency stakeholders to ensure said stakeholders are current on the individual Joint Marketing Program rules, requirements and processes.
- Develops, implements and manages processes to support agency and client stakeholders to maximize efficiencies, analyze and share program data and information and identify best practices as well as areas for improvement.
Position Requirements: Candidates without the following documented experience will not be considered.
- A minimum of five (5) years’ experience managing enterprise level Joint Marketing Programs
- Proven track record of developing and maintaining successful client / partner relationships
- A minimum of three (3) years’ experience managing direct report employees
- Expert knowledge of Microsoft office
- Experience with Intel and/or Microsoft Joint Marketing Programs a huge plus
- Project management certification / experience a plus
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Exceedingly organized with an acute attention to detail
- Ability to juggle multiple projects and deadlines
- Bachelor’s degree in business administration or related field
Position available immediately. Please submit your resume with cover letter and salary requirements. Reference “Channel Lead” in the subject line.